Coyle Inspection Engineers, Inc.'s Fan Box

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Amazing woman!

Well, my wife has done it again! Her 3rd book in her "princess" series is now out, titled "Do Princesses Scrape Their Knees?" "Knees" follows closely on the heels of "Do Princesses Really Kiss Frogs" and the original, "Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots" (already a children's book classic!) Released in between "Frogs" and "Knees" was "Thank You Aunt Tallulah!" All four books have been published by Rising Moon. Her name is Carmela LaVigna Coyle, and I officially declare her to be "an amazing woman!" She does it all - writer extrordinaire, mom extrorodinaire, wife extrordinaire. Here is a link to the new book at Amazon...
http://www.amazon.com/Do-Princesses-Scrape/dp/0873589092/sr=8-1/qid=1156890614/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-4700865-5188026?ie=UTF8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Stephanie Dickinson, and my mother, sister and I own a children's boutique in Hendersonville, TN. We love your wife's books, and want to sell them in our store, but we can't find any information about the publisher so we can do so. Would you be able to help me out? stelip1@comcast.net is my email. Our website is www.bullfrogsbutterflies.com. Thank you so much!